Canadian Experience Class - Express Entry
Benefits and Advantages of the Program:
- No need to prove settlement funds
- No point-grid for this program unless applying through the Express Entry system
- Online application system is fast and convenient
- Fast processing (most applications are processed within 6 months or less)
- High success ratio (it's critical to improve CRS points and submit required documents accurately and completely)
- The whole family receive permanent residence once the principal applicant is approved.
Suitable for international students or foreign workers with required language skills in English or French
- Age: no age limit but applicants between the age of 18 and 44 can get CRS award scores of up to a maximum of 110 points. Maximum score of 100 (applying with spouse or common-law partner) to 110 (applying with spouse or common-law partner) points can be awarded to applicants between the age of 20-29.
- Language Ability: must meet the CLB 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or CLB 5 for NOC B jobs.
- Education: there is no education requirement but applicants who have Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary credential (or foreign credentials with an ECA) can get CRA award points.
- Work Experience: have at least 12 months (non-continuous allowed) of full-time or equivalent paid work experience (NOC 0, A, or B) in the last 3 years before application (self-employment and work experience gained during full-time study (such as a co-op work term) does not count.
- Job Offer: not required but applicants with pre-arranged employment can get CRS award points.
- Adaptability: applicants can get CRS award points if they meet the CRS adaptability criteria.
- Proof of Funds: not required for this program.
- Other Requirements: must be admissible to Canada, must pass medical examination, must intend to live outside the province of Quebec, need ECA for foreign credentials.
- Get documents ready (e.g. ECA, official language test results)
- Submit the Express Entry profile online
- Wait for an invitation to apply (ITA)
- Receive an ITA (valid for 60 days)
- Submit complete application for permanent residence
- Have medical exam
- Receive Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and PR Visa
- Land in Canada and receiving permanent resident card
- Application fee: principal applicant: $1,040 (incl. $550 processing fee and $490 permanent residence fee); spouse or common-law partner: $1,040; dependent children: $150/per child.
- Expenses reimbursement: actual expenses such as notary, translation, delivery and postage, etc.
- Medical examination fee and police certificate fee
- Aladdin Immigration professional service charges (excluding any government or third party charges)